Python bit student’s PENIS while he was sitting on the toilet


Python bit student’s PENIS while he was sitting on the toilet

A teenager was rushed to the hospital after a python bit his PENIS as he sat on the toilet.
Siraphop Masukarat, 18, was playing on his phone on the loo yesterday evening (September 8) when he felt a sudden searing pain in his manhood.
The university student looked down and saw the python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis.
He stood up with the snake still attached to before slamming the bathroom door on it to make it let go.
Siraphop yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles in Nonthaburi, central Thailand, around 20km north of Bangkok.
With blood splattered around the bathroom, the snake slithered back into the toilet bowl.
The teenager’s panic-stricken mother calmed him down before paramedics rushed the lad to the nearby Bang Yai Hospital to have his wounded manhood treated.
Doctors gave Siraphop four stitches in the glands at the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.
Siraphop said: ”I was watching video clips on my phone when suddenly, I felt pain in my penis. I grabbed it and found a snake biting my genitals
”I was shocked and stood up, which pulled the snake with me. I ran out of the bathroom, knocking the snake down by shutting the door.
”The doctor said my penis can be used as a normal soon.”
Animal handlers arrived at the two-storey home and began searching for the snake, which was still coiled up in the toilet bowl.
They used snake catching equipment to snare the python, which measured around 4ft long. They took it into a sack before releasing it back into woodland.
Siraphop’s terrified mother, Sutapath, said she was still shocked about the incident.
She said: ”I don’t know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.
“I know the snake really hurt my son but I’m relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead.
”He will be scared every time he goes to toilet. But he’s recovering well at the hospital and I’m thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.”

Read More

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button